This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah the anticipation is killing me!
    "I mean, look at you. You don't even have a name tag. You've got no chance. Why don't you just fall down?"

-Nigel Powers (Goldmember)

5*5 HTH 10 teams $380 cap
    Use OPS instead of AVG and Saves +.5Holds.
    28 man rosters 20 man Farms (C,1b,2b,3b,SS, IF, Of, OF, OF, OF, U, U, 8 SP, 4RP)
    Daily Lineup changes, Weekly FAAB. 60/40 hitter/pitcher split.

Comment

I'll post an update as soon as I have one... before I go to bed tonight either way. I have the link all set to distribute, I just need our techies to tell us they've applied the right security to the page.

Comment

meanwhile,
        is this a good spot to tell us again how we know which level we currently have, and where we check for it?
        NL 12-team 5x5 auction keeper. no bench, limited 'free' moves #oldschool
        our owners have a combined 292 years of experience in this 36-year-old league that is being cryogenically frozen until spring 2021.
        a redraft, no-transaction "race to the finish" served as our 2020 entertainment

Comment

Main page - 'My Account' link upper rt hand side - then account type is at bottom of that page.

Comment

OK, it's out there for you Dynasty folks. Let me know if you have any issues, I'll stick around for a few minutes.

Comment

When I click on the link it says that's downloading, but then I get a message pop up that says Internet Explorer can not find the site or that the site is unavailable, try back later

Comment

Works fine with Firefox!! Thanks to all at HQ!
                Baseball is like church. Many attend few understand. - Leo Durocher

Comment

Originally posted by sgrape View Post
                  Works fine with Firefox!! Thanks to all at HQ!
                  Yep, I switched over to Firefox and it downloaded no problem

Comment

Getting an "access denied" message, even though I'm a Gold4 subscriber.
                    Thanks

Comment

Firefox download, no sweat on windows7.

Best ever Forecaster, and it's like Christmas before Thanksgiving! wow
                      5714 K's
                      7 No-No's

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                        When I click on the link it says that's downloading, but then I get a message pop up that says Internet Explorer can not find the site or that the site is unavailable, try back later
                        I'm getting the same thing. Using IE 7.

Comment

I can't access the files either using Google Chrome or Internet Explorer version 8.

Comment

Originally posted by manalishi99 View Post
                            Getting an "access denied" message, even though I'm a Gold4 subscriber.
                            Thanks
                            Gold4 isn't sufficient, you need to be Gold4 Dynasty. You can check your account level in "My Account" on the right side of the home page.

Comment

IE users who are having problems... MikeK just posted in the other thread saying that he fixed something. Can you try again and let us know? Thanks.

Comment

Still telling me that IE cannot find the site or the site is unavailable when I try to download.

Comment

Working...
                                X