No announcement yet.

MACK Purpose and Season Evaluator tool?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK Purpose and Season Evaluator tool?

Hi guys,

Two questions:
    What is the purpose of the MACK tool? I read everything associated with it. Would I enter in all the teams from another league I play in so that I could better analyze them? Do I only enter my team? etc.

Also, is there a feature on Baseball HQ or a related site that lets you plug in the guys you got in a draft and simulate your standing based purely on the summation of projection totals alone? I, of course, know I could just add them up myself I was just curious if a tool out there existed.

Thank you,
    Matt
    10 team AL-Only 5 x 5 league $130 Budget

MACK allows you to develop reports to analyze your team and (potentially) others in your league, to break down trades, free agents, etc. We'll be adding a standings report tool like you describe to MACK soon, so there's another incentive to use it.

Comment

The site says: "Each subscriber is allowed a maximum of ten different reports for their account." (emphasis added). Does that mean I can only make 10 reports over the course of the season? Or does that mean I can have 10 active reports at a time? (I'm reluctant to try making my first report now, when I don't need it, if that would mean I only get 9 more attempts).

If it's the former, what happens after I reach 10 reports, and I want to make more?

Comment

It's 10 total reports at any time. If you create 10 and want to create an 11th, just delete one of the first 10.

Comment

Working...
        X