rotolab emergency; help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rotolab emergency; help!!!

I just purchased rotolab through the baseballhq website, assuming I would be able to immediately download it. Instead, when I check the status of my order it seems to suggest that rotolab will be shipped to be by mail. since the first of my two drafts is tomorrow morning, I'm a little concerned.

My main question is: is there someway to get rotolab downloaded within the next few hours so I can prepare for my draft tomorrow?

FYI: I have used rotolab for the past few years and totally depend on it. I waited until the last minute because I don't own a laptop and alway have to borrow one for my drafts. In past years, I have downloaded rotolab to my home pc then, w/Merv's help, temporarily copied it to a borrowed laptop. This year, I figured I'm familiar enough w/rotolab that I don't need to do that, thus this 11th hour crisis.

I'm in a panic; w/o rotolab I will have to spend the next several hours prepping w/o it, including caclulating league inflation by hand, preparing grids to take w/me, etc.

Merv or anyone out there, can you help?

gratefully,
    -ilvers
    10 team, NL only, Traditional 5x5 Rotisserie League Auction, Keeper League w/ 17 reserves, in 36th year. 2018 1st place after 2 rebuilding years.
    12 team, NL only, Traditional 5x5 (OBP instead of BA) Rotisserie League Auction, Keeper League w/8 reserves, in 14th year. 2018 4th place after going all in.
    14 team, Mixed, Traditional 5x5 (Net Wins instead of Wins) Rotisserie League Snake Draft/Redraft league w/5 reserves, in 13th year. Perpetually at or near last place.

Rotolab is not shipped by mail, nor is is a BBHQ product (although you can purchase it here).

You can download it at Rotolab.com, and I suggest sending email to 'info@rotolab.com' ASAP for help getting started.

Comment

I'm here, up until 2:00 am tonight and tommorow night, we can fix you up. e-mail me at info@rotolab.com

-Merv
      RotoLab

Comment

Working...
      X