No announcement yet.

Read posts not correctly set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mike - Whats up with the polls. I have responded to polls but then have wound up on an entirely different thread. has happened a few times in the past few weeks.

Comment

Yes, polls are definitely messed up.
      "The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step." Translation: Try to learn something new every day.
      Leagues: Auction - 15tm Mixed 6x6 ...... Snake - 15tm Mixed 5x5 live, 2x15tm Mixed 5x5 email, 15tm Mixed 5x5 email custom.

Comment

Originally posted by Markus_ls
        I can't speak for anyone else, but I like "marked" threads because I read them forum by forum and don't use the "new posts" feature. I tried "new posts" once and it had me bouncing around from one forum to another so I had trouble remembering where I was. So I just continued manually going forum by forum. Who knows, maybe if I stuck with it I would find that feature much more convenient?

I am the same way Markus. I start off in the challenge games then make my way to the clubhouse seection. Since challenge games usually only has a few threads that I havent read. Less confusing that way.

Comment

I would be happy if the post was marked as read immediately after I read it while others were NOT marked as read just because I left or closed the window (because my boss snuck up on me!)
          John

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means!"--Inigo Montoya, "The Princess Bride"

Comment

Originally posted by Astros34
            I would be happy if the post was marked as read immediately after I read it while others were NOT marked as read just because I left or closed the window (because my boss snuck up on me!)

That does suck Astros. Damn those bosses.

Comment

Working...
            X