No announcement yet.

Must log in every time I visit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it matters, my browser is Internet Explorer.
    "The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step." Translation: Try to learn something new every day.
    Leagues: Auction - 15tm Mixed 6x6 ...... Snake - 15tm Mixed 5x5 live, 2x15tm Mixed 5x5 email, 15tm Mixed 5x5 email custom.

Comment

I'm having the same sign-in issue when I attempt to go to the Forums from my Bookmarks. I use Firefox 1.5. I do not have the issue when I use the Bookmark for he HQ home page.

Adding: I think I fixed it. The URL for the new forums page is different from the URL in my old Bookmarks. I suspect the old site was forwarding me to the new one, but not able to pick up the UserID/PW along the way. I changed the Bookmark to refletc the updated URL and it seems to be working A-OK.

What a computer whiz!
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      'Put Marvin Miller in the Hall of Fame!'

Comment

Hi All,

Yes - as ron stated... the forums are now on our new server while the rest of baseballHQ is on the old server. This is why you keep getting asked to login with your baseballhq subscriber username/password twice... unfortunately until the entire site is migrated to the new server this is how it's going to be. We're looking to implement a new authorization system shortly that should make it so you only have to log in once for the entire site.

I'll take a look back over the settings to see if there's anything wrong with the cookies being set.

-Mike

Comment

Thank you Rich, it's much appreciated

Hope your family and everyone's family here has a happy and healthy holiday season.

Mike

Comment

Working...
          X