Member Posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member Posts

Is there a way to sort members by number of posts?
    Not real important, just curious. Thanks.
    Out beyond ideas of wrong-doing and right-doing there is a field. I'll meet you there. Rumi

I don't think so.

If you read this FAQ -- http://www.baseballhq.com/subscribe/...e=2#memberlist -- then it looks like the member list is the feature that does it, but that capability has been disabled.
    "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

I bet #1 is Ray@HQ.
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      'Put Marvin Miller in the Hall of Fame!'

Comment

Yup, he passed me this Spring. I think I'm number 2.
        "What we need in the United Stated is not hatred; what we need in the United States is not violence and lawlessness but is love, and wisdom and compassion toward one another and a feeling of justice toward those who still suffer within our country, whether they be white or whether they be black." -- Robert F. Kennedy, April 4, 1968, from a flatbed truck in Indianapolis, as he informed the crowd of the death of Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Thanks Michael.

BBHQ -- I was wondering why it was disabled and if there was no longer a concern, if it could be enabled going forward.
          Out beyond ideas of wrong-doing and right-doing there is a field. I'll meet you there. Rumi

Comment

It's probably disabled because generating the list, and sorting it, puts a strain on the server.

Comment

Even the new server, Randall?

Comment

Not sure -- I was just speculating. I'll ask the tech guys.

Comment

Working...
                X