Member Posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member Posts

Is there a way to sort members by number of posts?
    Not real important, just curious. Thanks.
    Out beyond ideas of wrong-doing and right-doing there is a field. I'll meet you there. Rumi

I don't think so.

If you read this FAQ -- http://www.baseballhq.com/subscribe/...e=2#memberlist -- then it looks like the member list is the feature that does it, but that capability has been disabled.
    "Probably the worst thing that ever happened to malaria in poor nations was its eradication in rich ones." -- Tina Rosenberg

Comment

I bet #1 is Ray@HQ.
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      'Put Marvin Miller in the Hall of Fame!'

Comment

Yup, he passed me this Spring. I think I'm number 2.
        "What we need in the United Stated is not hatred; what we need in the United States is not violence and lawlessness but is love, and wisdom and compassion toward one another and a feeling of justice toward those who still suffer within our country, whether they be white or whether they be black." -- Robert F. Kennedy, April 4, 1968, from a flatbed truck in Indianapolis, as he informed the crowd of the death of Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Thanks Michael.

BBHQ -- I was wondering why it was disabled and if there was no longer a concern, if it could be enabled going forward.
          Out beyond ideas of wrong-doing and right-doing there is a field. I'll meet you there. Rumi

Comment

It's probably disabled because generating the list, and sorting it, puts a strain on the server.

Comment

Even the new server, Randall?

Comment

Not sure -- I was just speculating. I'll ask the tech guys.

Comment

Working...
                X