Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stat sorting feature?

Quick question ...

Since I'm new to this site and don't know all its possibilities -- does it have some kind of stat sorting feature?

Is there a ranking according to the type of metrics this site relies upon?

I've seen the alphabetical player data base. But outside of timely articles on given players, how do I compare who is best in any given category?

If so, please provide a link. I am still trying to understand and get used to a lot of the acronyms used here. Thx.
    RIP Paco de Lucia.

If you go to Player Projections , you can download the Excel version of the data, and then you'd have a spreadsheet for sorting, filtering, etc.

Also, don't forget the Learning Center, which explains the HQ philosophy, and the Glossary.

Comment

Thx TOM.

One more thing.

Allow me to thank-you and and your peers here -- I am so impressed by the responsiveness and quality analysis on this site -- in particular, the Subscriber Forums are a real eye-opener.

I have been to other paying sites but never have I seen anything resembling this. Kudos.
      RIP Paco de Lucia.

Comment

Also, check out the PowerSearch feature in the MACK Team Tracker.

Comment

Thx -- MACK looks interesting. I'll give it a try as soon as I can set aside some time.
          RIP Paco de Lucia.

Comment

Working...
          X