Custom Draft Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Draft Guide

Since this new format I can't adjust the weights in anything but whole numbers? Lets say, I'm ranking for a 5x5 league. I've always been light in HRs lets say. I've adjusted that weight up to 1.3 or another decimal number. This year it will only use whole numbers. I adjust to 1.3 and run it, it reverts back to 1 for the weight. In other words it rounds up or down. A weight of 1.5 will round up to 2. Sure it lets me adjust to decimals, after I run the settings and go back to settings, it's changed to whole numbers. Is this the new normal?

No, that's on the list to be fixed. Hoping for an update on this today/tomorrow. Stay tuned.

Comment

Thank You

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
        No, that's on the list to be fixed. Hoping for an update on this today/tomorrow. Stay tuned.
        It's been a week today? Still waiting.... My drafts will all be complete next week...............

Comment

Yes, I brought this up again in my last checkin with the techies. Will do so today as well. You can see in yesterday's site update all of the stuff we have knocked off the list in the last week... just haven't gotten to this one yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ketrink8e View Post
            Since this new format I can't adjust the weights in anything but whole numbers? Lets say, I'm ranking for a 5x5 league. I've always been light in HRs lets say. I've adjusted that weight up to 1.3 or another decimal number. This year it will only use whole numbers. I adjust to 1.3 and run it, it reverts back to 1 for the weight. In other words it rounds up or down. A weight of 1.5 will round up to 2. Sure it lets me adjust to decimals, after I run the settings and go back to settings, it's changed to whole numbers. Is this the new normal?
            This is now done. Both the category weights and the minimum bid fields now support decimals. So you can weight SB at 0.9, as I've done for years, or if you're in a $26/0.10 min bid league instead of $260/1, you can set that up properly too.

Comment

Valuation method doesn't appear to be working, Balanced and Top players give the same results (to the penny).

Comment

Working...
              X