Current Rosters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Rosters

My league is entering its thirty-fourth year and it took me longer than it should have to realize I was going into our auction draft with too damn much information, so for some years I keep the Analyst handy but basically just have a modified and annotated custom draft guide. One problem in preparing for the big day is that a lot of the players listed are no longer on major league rosters...we usually draft the Sunday after the season begins. This year it's next Sunday because of Easter.

I usually print out my final draft guide the morning before the auction. Is there any way for the players listed to be limited to those actually on current rosters?
    Chiefsnark

No, our data is all based on balance of the season projections, not who is active on any day. If you need Opening Day rosters, Rotolab has them.

Comment

yeah, I am in an old-school league as well with no bench - but the tides have to turn to seasonal angles and not just "today."

mlb.com has current rosters, and while it might take a little pruning, hopefully you can eyecheck who's there and who isn't......
      NL 12-team 5x5 auction keeper. no bench, limited 'free' moves #oldschool
      our owners have a combined 292 years of experience in this 36-year-old league that is being cryogenically frozen until spring 2021.
      a redraft, no-transaction "race to the finish" served as our 2020 entertainment

Comment

Working...
      X