Rotolab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotolab

Hey all. Thinking about getting rotolab for the first time. Had one question. When I import projections from HQ, can I also import keepers from Mack?

No, you would need to set up rosters separately in Rotolab. (It's a lot easier than it is in MACK, though!)

Comment

Thanks. That helps. I will go ahead with it since it seem pretty easy to do.

Comment

Fastest way to add keepers in RotoLab: On the roster screen, park the cursor on a team. Press the "A" key for Add player. Type 3 characters of the player's last name, that will usually get you close enough where you can cursor down to the correct on. Then, when on the player use your keyboard:

[ENTER], [ENTER], type Salary and [ENTER].

Do one team all the way then move to the next. Much faster than the Draft screen.

Comment

Thanks - this will be very helpful!

Comment

Rotolab help with scoresheet too? I'm mostly interested in in-season management. I've used Mack in the past, but its pretty cumbersome and not as pretty as rotolab (at least from the images I've seen). Should I invest the time in learning to use Rotolab? (Money doesn't matter to me, only fantasy championships).

Comment

Rotolab will let you easily manage your roster and see the rest-of-year projections (which are updated regularly.) You can set up a reserve list and move players back and forth just by dragging-and-dropping. You can also add "flags" to your players (e.g. "speed", "like", etc.), as well as attach your own custom notes.

Comment

Working...
              X