Purchasing Rotolab

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchasing Rotolab

After reading the threads about the custom valuator and having some difficulty with teams being erased in the MACK engine I checked out the Rotolab software and decided to buy it. After doing this through BBHQ, I expected to soon receive some kind of password to "unlock" the software. When I did not I went to the "myaccount" page which didn't indicate I had purchased it (not sure it would since it is not a Shandler product). My phone call has not been returned and with both the weekend and my biggest draft fast approaching was wondering if someone could help me out. thx

please e-mail me at info@rotolab.com

-Merv
    RotoLab

Comment

Thanks

...for your reply. I just got the initial e-mail from sales@rotolab. I was getting a little frustrated with my draft prep problems and I'm an impatient b*st*rd. Thanks for your reply.

Comment

We just got the orders from BaseballHQ within the hour. They are swamped this time of the year with last minute orders. If you can, much better to order early and get your passwords early on before this mad rush near the end of spring.

-Merv

Comment

Working...
        X