Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LIMA -- Central List of Names?

Hi guys,
    I'm co-managing with my brother in one particular league this year and we both missed our live straight draft. As a result, we're left with what Yahoo had preordained to be the best available. Apparently, Yahoo has low regard for RP's.

Anyway, I want to dump half of our stable of SP's and pick up some quality RP's instead. As expected, the top names were drafted. My question: Is there a list somewhere on the BBHQ site with all of the strongest potential LIMA candidates listed? Or is that something I'd have to generate myself? If I need to generate the list myself, could someone please provide some direction (use the MACK engine?). I've been poking through archived pitching articles and gotten some names, but I wondered if there were an easier way.

Thanks for any guidance you can provide!

Download the Excel file of pitchers, combining NL and AL files if necessary. Then turn on auto-filter and fire away! Filter for k/9, bb/9, command, IPs, whatever you like. Compare to what's available in your league and hit the wire!
    "A republic if you can keep it."

Comment

Working...
    X