Why Hide the Command Center?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Hide the Command Center?

I don't get it - this is the page I always went to first, and now it's hidden? Thank god it's still there if you can find the URL by searching the forum.

Which economics major thought it was a good idea to obscure the archive content? Are you thinking of replaying it and hoping we won't notice?

Give your heads a shake.

Bentley, just FYI, the archives are now located at the bottom of each feature, in "The Library". We think that provides for better flow than the centralized Command Center, which (personally) I never really liked and, judging from the number of questions about "where's this, where's that?" on these boards, it never really caught on.

Comment

OK if you insist, but there is no Library section on the Marketwatch section. What I really miss from the Command Center is a one-click download of all the content within one section for the previous week.

Please float this with the website gods.

Comment

The Market Watch Libraries are currently on the Friday pages but are going to be added to all pages shortly. We are also going to add a centralized Library that puts all the archives in one spot. That's coming soon too.

Comment

One feature I enjoyed from the Command Center was a quick, at-a-glance method to note the most recent updates to a particular "section".
          ++++++++++++++++++++
          Yahoo 16 team Mixed Head-to-Head Yahoo Keeper League no salary.
          Bat: R, HR, RBI, SB, CS, BB, HBP, K, FPCT, AVG, OBP, SLG
          Pitch: W, L, CG, SV, HR, BB, HBP, K, WP, HLD, ERA, WHIP
          ++++++++++++++++++++

Comment

Add my vote for the return of the command center.

I always went there first, and it helped me keep organized. I miss it.

Comment

Working...
            X