Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• derossi
    replied
    Add my vote for the return of the command center.

I always went there first, and it helped me keep organized. I miss it.

Leave a comment:

• Seamhead
    replied
    One feature I enjoyed from the Command Center was a quick, at-a-glance method to note the most recent updates to a particular "section".

Leave a comment:

• hqforums
    replied
    The Market Watch Libraries are currently on the Friday pages but are going to be added to all pages shortly. We are also going to add a centralized Library that puts all the archives in one spot. That's coming soon too.

Leave a comment:

• bentley
    replied
    OK if you insist, but there is no Library section on the Marketwatch section. What I really miss from the Command Center is a one-click download of all the content within one section for the previous week.

Please float this with the website gods.

Leave a comment:

• RAY@HQ
    replied
    Bentley, just FYI, the archives are now located at the bottom of each feature, in "The Library". We think that provides for better flow than the centralized Command Center, which (personally) I never really liked and, judging from the number of questions about "where's this, where's that?" on these boards, it never really caught on.

Leave a comment:

• bentley
    started a topic Why Hide the Command Center?

Why Hide the Command Center?

I don't get it - this is the page I always went to first, and now it's hidden? Thank god it's still there if you can find the URL by searching the forum.

Which economics major thought it was a good idea to obscure the archive content? Are you thinking of replaying it and hoping we won't notice?

Give your heads a shake.
Working...
X