Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Question on January 2013 Subscriber Bulletin

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    448

    Default Question on January 2013 Subscriber Bulletin

    I have a question regarding the automatic renewal that you desribe in the current bulletin. Specifically the phrase "All subscriptions end on September 30 and automatically renew for
    the following year on October 1, at the $89 rate. If you do not wish to renew, you may cancel before October 1."

    So we don't have a choice anymore? We automatically get renewed? Can we cancel before October 1 and still have access through Spetember 30?

    Thanks
    blueboy714

    AMBL - cumulative points league with original rules established 1977 and continuous league since 1983 (38 consecutive years in 2020)
    Batting – R=1, H=1, 2B=1, 3B=2, HR=2, RBI=1, SB=1, CS=minus 1, BB=0.5, K=minus 0.5, E= minus 1
    Pitching – W=4.5, L=minus 3, Sv=4.5, Hold=3, BS=minus 3,QS=1, IP=1.5, H=minus 0.5, ER=minus 0.5, BB=minus 0.5, K=0.5

    "The other day they asked me about mandatory drug testing. I said I believed in drug testing a long time ago. All through the '60s I tested everything.”
    MLB Pitcher Bill “Spaceman” Lee

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, FL
    Posts
    1,926

    Default

    All subscriptions except the $39 draft prep are renewed automatically and run from October 1 through September 30. You can cancel at any time prior to October 1 to avoid getting renewed but your sub will always run through Sept. 30 (unless you request to cancel immediately).
    "Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." -- George Carlin

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Quick additional question as I suspect others are wondering too. For those of us with Gold4 Dynasty plan do we need to order the books after this year or will they be automatically sent each year?

    For me specifically, I just want to confirm I don't need to order the Minor League Baseball Analyst this year?

    Plus did I read right we'll get a PDF version of the Analyst in Jan?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, FL
    Posts
    1,926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by freddiebeach View Post
    Quick additional question as I suspect others are wondering too. For those of us with Gold4 Dynasty plan do we need to order the books after this year or will they be automatically sent each year?

    For me specifically, I just want to confirm I don't need to order the Minor League Baseball Analyst this year?

    Plus did I read right we'll get a PDF version of the Analyst in Jan?
    Those in the GOLD4 Dynasty Plan will be converted automatically to standing orders for both books, so this whole change will be transparent to you. And yes, we will be offering a PDF of the minor league book this year.
    "Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." -- George Carlin

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    911

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RON@HQ View Post
    Those in the GOLD4 Dynasty Plan will be converted automatically to standing orders for both books, so this whole change will be transparent to you. And yes, we will be offering a PDF of the minor league book this year.
    Excellent. Will said PDF be available BEFORE the MLBA ships?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Westwood, MA
    Posts
    47,564

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dleoboyd View Post
    Excellent. Will said PDF be available BEFORE the MLBA ships?
    No. Won't be available til February.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    28

    Default

    From an international perspective, will the standing order book option add an additional shipping charge?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, FL
    Posts
    1,926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Santo View Post
    From an international perspective, will the standing order book option add an additional shipping charge?
    Yes, we do need to charge for shipping.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RON@HQ View Post
    All subscriptions except the $39 draft prep are renewed automatically and run from October 1 through September 30. You can cancel at any time prior to October 1 to avoid getting renewed but your sub will always run through Sept. 30 (unless you request to cancel immediately).
    How do I go about cancelling my subscription so it won't be renewed?
    blueboy714

    AMBL - cumulative points league with original rules established 1977 and continuous league since 1983 (38 consecutive years in 2020)
    Batting – R=1, H=1, 2B=1, 3B=2, HR=2, RBI=1, SB=1, CS=minus 1, BB=0.5, K=minus 0.5, E= minus 1
    Pitching – W=4.5, L=minus 3, Sv=4.5, Hold=3, BS=minus 3,QS=1, IP=1.5, H=minus 0.5, ER=minus 0.5, BB=minus 0.5, K=0.5

    "The other day they asked me about mandatory drug testing. I said I believed in drug testing a long time ago. All through the '60s I tested everything.”
    MLB Pitcher Bill “Spaceman” Lee

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, FL
    Posts
    1,926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blueboy714 View Post
    How do I go about cancelling my subscription so it won't be renewed?
    Right now, you have to contact customer service (http://www.baseballhq.com/contact). Shortly after we transition to the new pricing, there will be a link.
    "Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." -- George Carlin

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RON@HQ View Post
    Right now, you have to contact customer service (http://www.baseballhq.com/contact). Shortly after we transition to the new pricing, there will be a link.
    so if I just recently renewed my subscription am I now under the auto-renewal rule or does that go into affect the same time as the new pricing?
    blueboy714

    AMBL - cumulative points league with original rules established 1977 and continuous league since 1983 (38 consecutive years in 2020)
    Batting – R=1, H=1, 2B=1, 3B=2, HR=2, RBI=1, SB=1, CS=minus 1, BB=0.5, K=minus 0.5, E= minus 1
    Pitching – W=4.5, L=minus 3, Sv=4.5, Hold=3, BS=minus 3,QS=1, IP=1.5, H=minus 0.5, ER=minus 0.5, BB=minus 0.5, K=0.5

    "The other day they asked me about mandatory drug testing. I said I believed in drug testing a long time ago. All through the '60s I tested everything.”
    MLB Pitcher Bill “Spaceman” Lee

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Port St. Lucie, FL
    Posts
    1,926

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blueboy714 View Post
    so if I just recently renewed my subscription am I now under the auto-renewal rule or does that go into affect the same time as the new pricing?
    You are grandfathered to the package you ordered. That will run its course and then you'll have to renew at the new rate/autorenew.
    "Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist." -- George Carlin

Similar Threads

  1. 2013 Forecaster question
    By HiTest in forum Editorial HelpLine
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 11-20-2012, 12:53 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •