Announcement

Collapse

Forums Upgrade

We have recently upgraded our BaseballHQ Forums. If you notice any issues or have any questions, please use the Tech Support forum or e-mail us at support@baseballhq.com.

Over the coming days you may notice differences in the look and feel of the forums as we adjust our new version!
See more
See less

full auction online leagues, AL and NL, have openings $75, leaguesafe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• full auction online leagues, AL and NL, have openings $75, leaguesafe

I have openings in my two total auction leagues -

The American League auction will be Wednesday night March 29th starting 8:30 pm Eastern Time

The National League auction will be Friday night March 31st starting 8:30 pm Eastern Time

We use Fantrax for the auction.

5x5 roto, $75 for each league, all money collected goes towards prizes through leaguesafe, no trading.

I find these leagues a good complement to the NFBC Draft Champion type leagues I am in. A total auction each major league presents a different challenge than a 50 round straight mixed league draft.

Send me a message with your email address if you want more info.

Last year I posted the results of our AL auction here

Update: 3 openings in the AL league. 3 openings in the NL league.

Comment

update: 2 openings in the AL league, 2 openings in the NL league

Comment

Some BHQ'ers in the leagues now - 1 spot left in the AL, 1 spot left in the NL auction leagues.

Comment

Update: our American League auction league is now full. One spot still available in our National League auction league.

Comment

Working...
          X