X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siesta
    replied
    Originally posted by Jacob View Post
    Still looking for 2 more owners to make the league a 14 Team league. $275 starting purse auction league. 2 Keeper league (Commish will fill you in on details). 5X5 league with mini games for more chances to win $$$$. $100 per team. OBP,RBI,RUNS,HR,STEALS. ERA,WHIP,WINS,K'S,SAVES. Those are the categories.

It's a serious league that is very active and we want like minded players. You must be committed and active. This league trades a lot. All trades must pass a vote of approval by the league as well.

Please leave your contact info if you reply. Thank you.

Jacob
    Hi Jacob: am very interested in more info about your league. Do you conduct a live auction (in person or on line?), if in person, where? I have played fantasy baseball over 20 years in a league similar to your's. Please advise answers to my questions and if openings are still available. Thanks

Jack. jsparler@yahoo.com

Leave a comment:

• carboshomer
    replied
    Jake,
    I'm interested, experienced at roto playing since 1990's. Multiple nfbc winner, not main event. I'd love more info on the keepers and league. Boyce.dc@gmail.com. Thanks for your consideration.
    David Boyce

Leave a comment:

• WillBogossian
    replied
    Hi Jake,

I'm Will. I've been to a few first pitch forums and FP AZ once as well. Been playing serious fantasy (Back in the mail-in days) since before I was a teen and my dad used to write for marketwatch and on the BBHQ forecaster.

I've been in leagues with pay-ins from 30 to 300, and I've never not been the most "active" owner transaction-wise in all of my leagues. I win pretty often, and am not quaint to be a cellar dweller.

I may be a good fit depending on the keeper details (since the last 3 teams I joined had nothing and were rebuilding projects when I got them & I'm tired of rebuilding). Feel free to pass this on to the commissioner.

My contact info is: Will Bogossian @ Gmail . com (No spaces).

Leave a comment:

• Jacob
    started a topic Looking For 2 More Committed Owners

Looking For 2 More Committed Owners

Still looking for 2 more owners to make the league a 14 Team league. $275 starting purse auction league. 2 Keeper league (Commish will fill you in on details). 5X5 league with mini games for more chances to win $$$$. $100 per team. OBP,RBI,RUNS,HR,STEALS. ERA,WHIP,WINS,K'S,SAVES. Those are the categories.

It's a serious league that is very active and we want like minded players. You must be committed and active. This league trades a lot. All trades must pass a vote of approval by the league as well.

Please leave your contact info if you reply. Thank you.

Jacob
Working...
X