Announcement

Collapse

Forums Upgrade

We have recently upgraded our BaseballHQ Forums. If you notice any issues or have any questions, please use the Tech Support forum or e-mail us at support@baseballhq.com.

Over the coming days you may notice differences in the look and feel of the forums as we adjust our new version!
See more
See less

Looking to join dynasty league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to join dynasty league

I'm looking to join a dynasty league, preferably a mixed league with deep rosters / minors. I've been playing fantasy baseball over 20 years and am a very active owner and trader. I would have interest in both joining a new league just starting up or inheriting a roster.

Email address is Anthony.Fox25@gmail.com

Same!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

+1 Also been playing fantasy baseball over 20 years.
      Craig

Comment

Maybe the three of us should start a league instead.

Comment

Where do you gentlemen reside? We are looking to fill some slots in some long-term keeper leagues (Ultra, NL and AL only). If interested, please text me at 714-325-1534.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jlscull View Post
            Where do you gentlemen reside? We are looking to fill some slots in some long-term keeper leagues (Ultra, NL and AL only). If interested, please text me at 714-325-1534.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
            My location is on my posts: Kettering, Ohio
            Craig

Comment

Costa Mesa, CA for me

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom View Post
                Costa Mesa, CA for me

Freedom, perfect. I live in Yorba Linda. You interested in joining an AL-only league? We may also be looking for someone to also fill an NL-only league. What is your cell and your email address? I can send you some information.

John
                714-325-1534
                Jlscull@gmail.com

Comment

Are you still looking for a league? I sent you an email (moneyball9868@gmail.com) regarding our league. We are group of long time fantasy players that have a unique dynasty league with deep minor league roster. It is a pay league. Let me know if you do not receive my email or if you have interest.

Comment

Working...
                  X