Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3rd year 20-team Dynasty League openings (2-3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd year 20-team Dynasty League openings (2-3)

***Updated12/16 **** deeper player pool with 3rd open team, 2 of 3 spots filled need one more owner for expansion draft!
    I'm commish of a 3rd year 20 team dynasty league, 6 x 6 with 2-3 openings as we head into 2017. This league is active and has a great group of core owners. Last year we had 6 openings and the new teams were cometitive based on our progressive expansion rules-one finished in 2nd, another would have been top three but just missed the IP requirements (poor guy) and 3rd won the bonus 1st overall draft pick by finishing 7th. The spots were filled before the holidays with baseball addicts like you trolling message boards in the fall searching for that baseball fix. Those are exactly the type of owners we are looking for to join. Each team can protect 25 MLB and minors players in any combination and then we do a redraft each year for the rest of the roster ending with 55 total players for each team, 20 of which are farms/minors. This format allows teams to pursure different strategies..maximizing MLB keeper talent to compete immediately vs opposite end of the spectrum where owners migth keep mostly minors talent to build for long term run in 2 years. We run the league on CBS Sportsline and the expansion draft date will be as set as soon as we will teams where they can draft from the open rosters. We are going to hold a draft for all new owners to fill out rosters. Plenty of star players available off the open rosters: Scherzer, Bogaerts, AChapman, Lindor, Odor, Benintendi, Betts, Frazier, Gallo, JAbreu, ADiaz, BHamilton, BRodgers, Drury, LeMahieu, Dickerson, IHapp, Kimbrel, Maeda, as well as high talent bounceback candidates like Gray, TRoss and more. The player pool is loaded as we had 3 teams leave and all teams should be able to be competitive if they draft well and wheel and deal. Email or PM me for more info and I can share a link to league rules. $250 per team with payouts 1-6th and for category winners, all through leaguesafe. Email me at
    gdinino@msn.com
    Thanks-Gregg
    Last edited by LimaTime; 12-17-2016, 12:12 PM. Reason: 3rd team roster with better keepers now available.

Only 1 opening left.....Scherzer, Bogaerts, AChapman, Lindor, Odor, Benintendi, Betts, Frazier, Gallo, JAbreu, ADiaz, BHamilton, BRodgers, Drury, LeMahieu, Dickerson, IHapp, Kimbrel, all available in expansion draft! Email me if you have any interest. gdinino@msn.com

Comment

League is now full...thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X