Looking for a Dynasty League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Dynasty League

Experienced player looking for a well managed dynasty league. Prefer at least a minimal minor league roster and a decent amount of off season activity. Would also consider a new league if you have one in the planning stage. Thanks!!!

Thank you. Not quite what I am looking for at the moment.

Comment

Have you tried Scoresheet? We are looking for one owner in AL509 team #4. AL only 10 teams.

team 4 came in 3rd place in its division last season ( so will have 4/5 th pick in even/odd rds in February draft)
      13 keepers, draft 35 for initial roster, 45 by seasons end. There has already been one trade this offseason.

Team 4 had a starting batting order of : kipnis, Correa, Beltre, NCruz, Ploufe, Mauer, RCastillo, AJackson, Zunnino. With SP: Lester, KingF, WChen, Iwakuma, Kelly. Team has an extra 18th rd pick. And 8 minor leaguers on current roster.

If interested, go to scoresheet.com and when signing up, tell them you want team #4 from AL509.
      League 1 : Scoresheet, 20 team BL, contracts, continuing (21 keepers + 20 minor leaguers)

Comment

Scoresheet looks like an interesting twist. I signed up and put in for the team.

Thanks!!

Anyone else forming a traditional dynasty with a decent minor roster please let me know.

Comment

Hi there, I'm commish of a 2nd year 20 team dynasty league, 6 x 6 with 6 openings. We are going to hold a draft for all new owners to fill out rosters. Plenty of star players available off the 6 rosters: Stanton, MCabrera, JAbreu, Donaldson, CGomez, EEncarnacion, GSpringer, JMartinez, Pederson, Machado, etc. are some of the top available hitters and Scherzer, Arrieta, Lester, Kluber, Cole, Carrasco, Gray, Britton, etc are some of top pitchers. The pool is really deep and all teams should be a on a pretty even playing field due to the quality of the empty rosters and the way we structured the league anticpating that there would be some turnover after inital season with a few owners who were newer to rotisserre or dynasty formats. Email or PM me for more info and I can share a link to league rules.

Comment

Hi there, I'm commish of a 2nd year 20 team dynasty league, 6 x 6 with 6 openings. We are going to hold a draft for all new owners to fill out rosters. Plenty of star players available off the 6 rosters: Stanton, MCabrera, JAbreu, Donaldson, CGomez, EEncarnacion, GSpringer, JMartinez, Pederson, Machado, etc. are some of the top available hitters and Scherzer, Arrieta, Lester, Kluber, Cole, Carrasco, Gray, Britton, etc are some of top pitchers. The pool is really deep and all teams should be a on a pretty even playing field due to the quality of the empty rosters and the way we structured the league anticpating that there would be some turnover after inital season with a few owners who were newer to rotisserre or dynasty formats. Email or PM me for more info and I can share a link to league rules. gdinino@msn.com

Comment

We have a have an opening in a 12 year dynasty league. We actually had 3 2 owners quit and 2 others merge this year so we will be doing a draft for the 3 new owners using players from those 3 teams. We use fantrax. Very active league with minor league slots. Email me at twags012@gmail.com if interested.

Comment

14-Team Dynasty League in Los Angeles area seeking to replace 1 team owner immediately...serious league for the seriously committed owner...extensive rules, salary cap structure, active off-season...contact Steve (me) directly at stevehyland@mac.com to learn more.

Comment

Working...
                X