11 Team AL Only League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11 Team AL Only League

Seeking a new owner to assume an abandoned team. League centered in North Carolina Triad area. Experienced league of owners, with modest entry fee. Will draft in early April. Live auction for 23 players, followed by reserve draft of 17 players. Reserve players can be minor leaguers, who will carry ML contract. 5x5 format. If interested, reply soon, as we would like to complete league.

I'm interested, but what day would the draft be and where in the Triad area would it be? I'm currently in an NL only league which sounds very similar to your league.

Comment

The auction/draft is Saturday, March 28th, at 12:00 Noon, at Cooper's Ale House, Greensboro, West Market St. Let me know if that date and location works for you.

Comment

Sorry, but I misspoke in my original post, when I Said early April.

Comment

Still looking for someone? That's the only weekend I have left open on my calendar and I'm over in Charlotte in need of a home league. What's the modest fee?

Comment

Jason - I'm the commish of this league, and live in Charlotte too. I'll send you a PM for details. Fee is $60. Vacant team even has $29 Jose Abreu

Comment

Working...
            X