X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JimTurkey
    replied
    Originally posted by Freedom View Post
    Sure, we could start one. I don't want to be Commish, though. Too busy. Maybe a co-commish, no more than that.
    circle360 said he'd be commish so that part looks like it's taken care of. We just need the players now.

Leave a comment:

• JimTurkey
    replied
    I think we're gonna try. I'll post something later tonight.

Looking like we're gonna try to get 15 teams, mixed 5x5, keepers with no contracts, slow draft ...

Leave a comment:

• Freedom
    replied
    Sure, we could start one. I don't want to be Commish, though. Too busy. Maybe a co-commish, no more than that.

Leave a comment:

• Alan@HQ
    replied
    I'm kind of in the same position, where I want to find a keeper (leaning more dynasty) league that will last longer than a year. Tried joining two the last two years only to have them fail basically by mid season. I know another guy who is non-HQ that would probably be interested and consistently active. Think there are enough people here at Baseball HQ to start one?

Leave a comment:

• gweed9094
    replied
    If you are still looking made a post in this thread about two openings in my mixed keeper league

Leave a comment:

• circle360
    replied
    Maybe start a thread on that one.

Slow keeper / dynasty draft. Say 15 or 20 team keeper league 5 x 5 etc.

Leave a comment:

• gweed9094
    replied
    I have 2 slots in a long-time 12-team auction keeper league. This is a local league in upstate NY that will draft on Saturday March 29th. We do have at least two members who will draft by Skype so you do not have to be at the draft to participate. We use CBS as our site. $150 entry fee along with monthly transactions ($2/move over 15 moves-DL replacement, even trades no fee). We are a 5x5 league, players are given contracts based on auction price for first two years, with a $5 increase for year 3 and beyond if you keep player. 23 man rosters with up to two minor league slots which are determined at the draft. Winter rosters (keepers) are decided by Feb 28th, after that you are allowed 3 free drops if you chose too until draft, more then 3 costs $10 per drop.

Salary cap goes up to $340 after draft. League pays 1st-5th and all category winners also receive a cash prize.

If interested in seeing available rosters, please email me or look at http://otto5.baseball.cbssports.com/

The two teams labeled TBD are the ones available, the salaries have not been increased yet for the 2014 season. You also have the choice to take a roster and not keep any players. Number of keepers is up to owner as long as they have enough cap space to draft 23 players.

ny9698@yahoo.com if youd like to know anything else.

Commish Testa

Leave a comment:

• JimTurkey
    replied
    Originally posted by circle360 View Post
    Hey Jim and Freedom.

Id be interested in doing a slow draft keeper / dynasty league.
    I'm interested.

Leave a comment:

• circle360
    replied
    Hey Jim and Freedom.

Id be interested in doing a slow draft keeper / dynasty league.

Leave a comment:

• JimTurkey
    replied
    I'm still looking too!

Leave a comment:

• Freedom
    replied
    Hey I'm looking for a new league too!

Leave a comment:

• JimTurkey
    replied
    Thanks, Nick. I appreciate the offer but I'm gonna pass. Another great league but H2H isn't what I'm looking for.

Looks like I'm still searching ...

Leave a comment:

• NICK@HQ
    replied
    I play in a mixed league that is not that deep, but similar in that it is H2H, points-based (not category based). Interested?

Weekly matchups, so no need to stress about daily lineup changes, it's just once a week.

16 teams with standard 23-man lineups, but the pitching is 5 SP and 4 RP in each match.

12-man benches, so the free agents tend to be more useful than in a single-league only setup, but not full of talent either.

Points scoring is heavily skewed toward getting good SP and hoping for as many double-starts as you can get each week. As your pitching goes, so goes your team.

League has been around for a decade-and-a-half and some of us have been in there since the beginning.

Online draft March 16th at 2pm ET.

If this type of setup is what you would enjoy, PM me.

Leave a comment:

• dcbaseball
    replied
    no worries. It's a huge player pool, obviously, and goes down in to SS leagues, I believe.

Leave a comment:

• JimTurkey
    replied
    Appreciate it, dc, but that's a little too deep for my blood.

Still looking for a league ...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X