12-Tm Mixed Roto Keeper, Live Online Draft - Need 1 Manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12-Tm Mixed Roto Keeper, Live Online Draft - Need 1 Manager

I am currently the Commish in a Yahoo league and we are looking for a new manager to replace one manager who's not going to return this year. This is a highly competitive league that we have run consecutively for 6 years, although some of the guys have played together for over 10 years.

Traditional Yahoo Roto Mixed League, 12-team 5x5 (standard categories) daily league with a snake draft format. 14 Hitters (C-2,1B,3B,CI,2B,SS,MI,OF-5,UT), 9 Pitchers (SP-3,RP-2,P-4 with max IP of 1,350), 5 Bn (either hitters or pitchers), 1 DL. Plus, each team also has a "rolling" keeper list of 9 players.

Email me for details: curtb811@yahoo.com

Need a response as soon as possible - our keeper lists are due on Saturday, March 9th and we hold an online draft on Sunday, March 17th at 3pm Eastern. First come, first served!
    12 Team ML, Daily 5x5, Roto Draft (2-C,1B,2B,3B.SS.CI,MI, 5-OF,UT,3-SP,2-RP,4-P,5-BN,1-DL), 9 "Rolling" Keepers

What's the team like that we'd be taking over?
    12 team, mixed keeper leagues. 3 & 4 OFer leagues.

Comment

Guys, Thanks for all the interest! We were able to fill the league - I know where to turn if I ever need another manager again!!
      12 Team ML, Daily 5x5, Roto Draft (2-C,1B,2B,3B.SS.CI,MI, 5-OF,UT,3-SP,2-RP,4-P,5-BN,1-DL), 9 "Rolling" Keepers

Comment

Working...
      X