Established Mixed 5x5 Redraft League Seeking Serious Owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Established Mixed 5x5 Redraft League Seeking Serious Owners

5x5, Rotisserie scoring, long-time 12-team mixed league. Tentative online auction draft Sunday March 25 at noon. We took a year off last season, and are re-forming and looking for some new blood in the process.

We have 8 of the 12 spots locked in, with a couple maybes, but trying to shore up at least 2 spots and maybe will have room for 4.

We are (were?) a New York based league, and previously we did live in-person auction drafts. Since this league was started when I was in college, and it's 15 years later, it's hard to get everyone together now due to various reasons, so we're switching to the online auction draft. We're going to use onroto.com for our stat service and for our auction (their auction model goes live in a couple weeks).

Other basics of the league, $100 entry fee +$10 for stats, all league fees will need to be paid up front via paypal BEFORE the draft. Prizes for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place. I have our most recent league constitution if needed, for the most part those rules will be the same. Onroto.com will allow us to go back to a couple rules we had moved away from, since they are more customizable (we had used sportsline/cbs for years but are happy to have an alternative). In short we mostly play by the traditional "Rotisserie League Baseball" rules, with some modifications through the years. We use FAAB (100) for free agents, weekly lineup and weekly transactions, 14 hitters, 9 pitchers, 5 man bench, unlimited injured reserve for MLB DL players. 2 C, 5 OF, CI, MI, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, 9 P. There are no additional money fees beside the $110 (entry+stats).

I'm looking for owners through HQ since I know we can expect to get a certain level of seriousness and quality here, and I'm guessing that's the same reason you're checking ads on here. So PM me if you are interested and we'll go from there.

Thanks for reading.

Mark
    Last edited by marknym; 02-15-2012, 07:36 AM.
    2015 NFBC Main Event League Champ (6th in Overall)

We have 2 spots remaining in this league. Thanks for checking the ad. Inquire if you're interested.
    2015 NFBC Main Event League Champ (6th in Overall)

Comment

Working...
    X