Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a few new owners for our 9th season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a few new owners for our 9th season.

League: 12 team NL only keeper league
    Scoring: 5x5
    Draft: Online Auction using CBS (Friday night, April 8th)
    League Fee: $100 (Top 4 payout - CBS fee)

There will be a new owner draft to disperse players among the 4 spots.

Please contact me if interested and I will send you the constitution and rosters to look over and answer any other questions.

Thanks.
    Last edited by LTJ; 02-08-2011, 08:29 PM.
    JUUUUST a bit outside......tried the corner and missed

Still need one more owner...

Comment

I'd like to know a few more details before making the commitment.I'm a seasoned fantasy player who has not had the chance to play in a keeper league up to this point but has been looking for the opportunity to join one.Send me the details at your earliest convenience so that I may review them.
      Thanks,
      Rich McCormick

Comment

Rich, can you send me an email to minerhawks@hotmail.com and I will send you rules and rosters.

Comment

Anyone else that is interested can also send me an email at the above address. Thanks.

Comment

Interested in joining

I have played in NL only leagues every season since 1993, and I find myself without a league for the first time. I have been a commissioner every year since 1995, but I've got no problem giving that up.

I would love to join a good league, but not one where all the rules are stacked against new owners. I live just south of Atlanta, and would be available for the online draft at that time.

Love to get more information. E-mail me at m_rappaport@earthlink.net.

Thanks.
            California Mike is commissioner of the Golden State League, which has been playing rotisserie baseball continuously since 1984.

Comment

Working...
            X