NL/AL Only Keeper League Auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NL/AL Only Keeper League Auction

I didn't get into as many leagues as I would have liked this yr., so I am judging interest in developing both NL and AL Only 5x5 Auction Keeper Leagues. My preference would be to get 12 teams to do one auction during the week next week and one over the weekend. Both leagues would be $100 (plus any site fee-likely CBS). It would be great to get like owners in both leagues so that we could have a sidepot for a combined series to make things more interesting. League Safe WILL be used and you must pay prior to the auction or you are out. If you have any interest at all, please email me at typarsons_24@hotmail.com or message me here. I know this is very vague, so I would be happy to answer any questions you may have or send you a copy of the proposed constitution for review.

possibly interested in AL league depending on draft date. Let me know if you get close. forward constitution, thanks. fjaa@aol.com
    20 Team Dynasty Mixed

Comment

Still looking for a few more to get this thing rolling! Feel free to email me and I will send you the constitution!

Comment

Working...
      X