My NL-Only 5x5 League Has 2 Openings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My NL-Only 5x5 League Has 2 Openings

Going into its 8th year, my NL-only 5x5 standard roto league has a couple of openings. This is a league that has two HQ writers in it (including me), and about half the league are HQ members. It's a fairly standard 12-team NL-only roto league. We have minor leaguers and a small bench, and the positions are the usual ones.

Culturally this is a friendly, trouble-free league. It's an ideal "second" league to have, one that is smooth and doesn't take up too much of your time. All that I ask of a new owner is that he or she be active in trying to improve their team from week to week, and plan on staying with the team beyond this year. Being active on the message board is a nice bonus.

The live auction will be on Saturday, March 20th starting mid-morning. We will use the CBS site live auction, and if problems come up we can use an IM chat room as a backup. Annual fee is $50 and that is the only cost to you.

We have two teams available:

1. A team that finished in 7th place last year. Some of the players on this team are: Haren, Cueto, Lidge, Loney, Theroit, Ross and Willingham. Minors include Posey, Skipworth.

2. A team that finished 11th place last year (but 3rd the year before). Some of the players on this team include Carlos Lee, Arroyo, Jimenez, KRod, Chris B. Young, Tim Hudson, Beltran. Minors include Logan Morrison.

You can keep as many as 10 players (plus any of the minor leaguers) going into the auction, or you can trade away your good players and start fresh. It's up to you and how you like to go about rebuilding a franchise.

So if you think you'd like a league such as this, and you can make the 3/20 draft, and you are looking for a keeper league long-term, please send me a private message telling me about your roto background and why you'd think you'd be good for this league. If I think your background fits, I'll temporarily assign you to one of the two teams and let you look around the league site, read the constitution, and make a final decision.
    MiLBAnalysis.com / @NickRichardsHQ

I've already had three inquiries so far, so I'd say the openings are closed now. Thanks.
    MiLBAnalysis.com / @NickRichardsHQ

Comment

Working...
    X