Announcement

Collapse

Forums Upgrade

We have recently upgraded our BaseballHQ Forums. If you notice any issues or have any questions, please use the Tech Support forum or e-mail us at support@baseballhq.com.

Over the coming days you may notice differences in the look and feel of the forums as we adjust our new version!
See more
See less

AL only, auction, NYC based league owner...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AL only, auction, NYC based league owner...

....needs help. Now in Europe, I am not able to attend my league's live draft. Would love to get someone from BHQ with auction experience.

11 teams, AL only, 5 x 5 with W% as the only non-standard pitching category. It is a long running league with a bunch of great guys, including a two-time Emmy Award winner. The draft is on March 29th, 1pm in NYC. Drink/Food provided. Co-ownership is a possibility, too. If you are able to help, please pm me. Any questions, please ask here.
    Last edited by loddar; 03-05-2009, 06:13 AM.
    "A good friend of mine used to say, 'This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains.' Think about that for a while."

bump
    "A good friend of mine used to say, 'This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains.' Think about that for a while."

Comment

Working...
    X