Announcement

Collapse

Forums Upgrade

We have recently upgraded our BaseballHQ Forums. If you notice any issues or have any questions, please use the Tech Support forum or e-mail us at support@baseballhq.com.

Over the coming days you may notice differences in the look and feel of the forums as we adjust our new version!
See more
See less

Deep 5X5 Dynasty Mixed On-Line...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deep 5X5 Dynasty Mixed On-Line...

...Sportsline-based league looking to expand from 18 to 20 teams, needs two owners, perhaps a third (replacement) owner. Owner base from all parts of country / world, includes several BHQ contributors, many BHQ subscribers and even a few MLB team employees.

Team salary cap based, includes supplemental draft in late March. Low cost ($60 entry, $2 per TA, waiver transactions run twice a week); average expenditure per owner is $150 year. Winner gets 32% of kitty, six money winners in all, share % decreasing along with finish.

If interested, leave a message for me here at BHQ.

Jock,
    Would love to be consididered for this league.Sounds competitive and challanging. i play in another $300 sportsline league,and really like the layout there.
    If you still have an opening ,please let me know.
    I live in NJ,Married with 2 children,and this stuff keeps me sane,well maybe not sane,but a little less crazy, thanks,Rich...e-mail is mattmomdad1@msn.com

I

Comment

romo - thanks; check your e-mail.

Comment

Jock,

I'm interested in joining the league if spots are still available. Please email me the details at d.heinen@sbcglobal.net. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by DH14 View Post
          Jock,

I'm interested in joining the league if spots are still available. Please email me the details at d.heinen@sbcglobal.net. Thanks.
          Thanks! Check your e-mail...

Comment

Got what we need...thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
            X