Boston Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston Area

This is a AL only 5x5 keeper league in the Boston area. This is a well established league with some very good owners. We are looking for one and maybe two new owners to take over existing teams.
    If you are interested let me know though this thread and I will send you the information.

Thanks;
    Jay
    Laugh at yourself first, before anyone else can.

interested in your league, do you guys have capability to do draft online? in another al only league and looking for another

thanks

Comment

Thanks for replying Tribesfanz.
      We do a live auction with everyone getting together at the same location. We do have people that come in from out of state, Chicago,Florida, each year for the auction but they also have family in the area so they plan on visiting at that time.
      I'm not sure if this works for you. If you are still interested leave another post and I will send you more info.

Thanks
      Jay
      Laugh at yourself first, before anyone else can.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron View Post
        This is a AL only 5x5 keeper league in the Boston area. This is a well established league with some very good owners. We are looking for one and maybe two new owners to take over existing teams.
        If you are interested let me know though this thread and I will send you the information.

Thanks;
        Jay
        Hi Jay,

I'm interested. I live locally (Lowell) so I would be able to attend a live auction. I sent you a PM with my e-mail address.

Comment

Working...
        X