Looking To Start New League or Join One For '09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking To Start New League or Join One For '09

I am looking to join an existing AL or NL only, 4x4 or 5x5, re-draft, auction league for '09. Or, if there is enough interest, would be interested in starting up a new league or two for '09.

Please let me know if you have any openings or reply here if you are interested in helping to form a new league(s) for next season.

Thanks.

We will probably have an opening in a very well-established (1990) AL-only 4x4, live auction, $250 etry, pays 1-4, about $800 top prize.The catch: You have to attend the live draft--and it's in Regina, Saskatchewan, in western Canada, the weekend of opening day.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    'Put Marvin Miller in the Hall of Fame!'

Comment

If I pay my way there will you waive the entry fee?
      T.E. Lawrence: It's my manner, sir.
      General Murray: Your manner?
      T.E. Lawrence: Yes. It looks insubordinate, but it isn't really.

Comment

JT....are you within reasonable distance from Tampa, perhaps? (much warmer than Canada, and spring training will be in process!) NL 5X5 live auction.

Comment

I am in Iowa, so I am going to need to find something in the midwest or a league that drafts on-line.

Thanks for the offers though. Florida or Canada sound fun!

Comment

Iowa? You could practically drive up! I bet it's not even 1,000 miles--and you get o pass through Minot, ND on the way!
            - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
            'Put Marvin Miller in the Hall of Fame!'

Comment

Originally posted by jtnt1096 View Post
              I am in Iowa, so I am going to need to find something in the midwest or a league that drafts on-line.

Thanks for the offers though. Florida or Canada sound fun!

St. Louis, but it's a keeper league..........
              http://youtu.be/YtpkrIS4Sig?hd=1

Comment

Looking to start new league

We started a new NL only league this year(2008). Next year we will,be expanding to Mixed League. Due to the cross-over, we will re-draft in March of 09...

Used custom categories... roto 5x5-will add keepers in 09- had none this year.

Entry fee is $ 200.00.. Graduated payoff schedule, since we also redraft for playoffs beginning next year. Possible prize in excess of $2000.00

Respond if possible interest.

Comment

Originally posted by usualsuspects View Post
                  St. Louis, but it's a keeper league..........
                  I live in St. Louis (Fairview Heights, IL) - love keeper leagues - you guys do a live draft?

Comment

Online- WE do a combo auction/draft... 15 players are auctioned to comprise the core of the lineup. Then we draft 4 players @ $ 5.00 and 4 players @ $ 1.00 It is done online-

Comment

Working...
                    X