16 Team AL Only Auction Keeper league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16 Team AL Only Auction Keeper league

Entry fee is $50(with a $25 deposit for next year). This is done to reduce turnover. The fee can be paid by Paypal on site below or with money order.

The league will be on ESPN.

Categories:
    Offense: R, HR, RBI, SB, AVG, OPS(SLG+OBP)
    Pitching: W, S, H(olds), Ks, WHIP, ERA

Roster:
    C,1b,2b,3b,SS,3 OF,2 UTIL and 7 pitchers with a 8 man bench

Draft:
    Auction on Fantasyauctioner.com date=TBA

All the details are at:
    http://forums.kansascityfantasy.com/index.php?board=96.0

tpflanz@kansascityfantasy.com

Here is the link to all of the league forums he runs also:
    http://forums.kansascityfantasy.com/

I am interested and I live in KC Area. I will need more info on the draft date and time. Please PM me.

Comment

Question

How can you have a 16 team AL only league with 25 man rosters when there are only 14 AL MLB teams?
      Teams
      1. Terra Nova Terriers - 12 team mixed league, 5v5, $260 Cap, 9H, 9P, 7R & 25 MiLB - 2008 Champion
      2. Rocky's Bullwinkles, CrashTest Dummies - 2 NL only Mendoza League teams
      3. Desperate Measures - an AL only Mendoza Leagues team - 2012 Champion
      4. Hard Times - 24 team Dynasty League, H2H points scoring
      5. St. John's GobSmackers - 16 team H2H points auction League ($430 cap) - 2012 Champion
      6. Sundry other teams too numerous to mention

'The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.' - Herbert Spencer

Comment

Good question PRHOOD, The active roster will only have 17 players on. 8 Bench spots for reserves and prospects. It may wind up being less than 16 teams this first year, but the objective is 16 teams. 16 teams with less than normal active roster will provide deep player pool penetration, but out of reason. With 16 teams and 17 active players per team 272 of the 350 possible AL players will be in use.

Comment

Still looking for owners, If interested email either me or Travis

Comment

Working...
          X