Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smiling_Goat
    replied
    I live in PA and i am also on the hunt for a local saber league. i used to run a league for many years but too many people moved and wives began to arrive and then babies so we dissolved. I'll keep you informed if i find one. But i'm mostly an NL guy.

Leave a comment:

• Brooks5HOF
    replied
    not

interested in saber leagues

Leave a comment:

• Stringer Bell
    replied
    new league

check my post on the same page.. starting a new big A.L money league

Leave a comment:

• Joesox
    replied

details on page and some specifics up for discussion/vote. I am trying to get auction versus snake draft.

50 bucks a year with half of next year required at signup. The thinking is to only get serious people.

The guy that is running league, apparently setup the following site

seems on the up and up, they also have football and I looked over the boards and no one is calling for his head.

I am Bloodsox on the board.

Leave a comment:

• Brooks5HOF
    replied
    AL only

Originally posted by smorlock View Post
    Experienced owner looking for an AL only league. Live in maryland and prefer live auctions, but would do onl ine if necessary. Write smorlock@comcast.net.
    Still looking for an AL only auction League. On line or live, but I live in Baltimore, so the closer the better.

Leave a comment:

• Markus_ls
    replied
    Originally posted by smorlock View Post
    Experienced owner looking for an AL only league. Live in maryland and prefer live auctions, but would do onl ine if necessary. Write XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    I always encourage people NOT to post their emails on the web - it's not a good practice. (You can use the EDIT feature to remove it.) Instead of posting emails, use HQ's private messaging feature or enable their "send user an email" feature to allow people to get in touch with you. Same effect, less risk.

Leave a comment:

• Brooks5HOF
    started a topic WANTED AL only league

WANTED AL only league

Experienced owner looking for an AL only league. Live in maryland and prefer live auctions, but would do onl ine if necessary. Write smorlock@comcast.net.
Working...
X