Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mixed 16 to 20 team keeper league, Auction style Draft on March 25th, openings avail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RJM713
    replied
    Anyone? Someone?

Originally posted by Markus_ls View Post
    I totally understand the confusion but this Forum is generally for leagues run by HQ.......league ads should be in the Clubhouse as that is where most of the traffic is and the most people will see your ad......only people in HQ leagues tend to look down here (or less than in the Clubhouse anyway).

If the moderators don't move the thread maybe post a thread in the clubhouse with a link to here.

Just trying to help.
    Would an HQ Moderator with the ability to do so, please move this thread to THE CLUBHOUSE?

Thank-you.

Leave a comment:

• Markus_ls
    replied
    I totally understand the confusion but this Forum is generally for leagues run by HQ.......league ads should be in the Clubhouse as that is where most of the traffic is and the most people will see your ad......only people in HQ leagues tend to look down here (or less than in the Clubhouse anyway).

If the moderators don't move the thread maybe post a thread in the clubhouse with a link to here.

Just trying to help.

Leave a comment:

• OldPete
    replied
    Originally posted by pentimento6 View Post
    If interested, then I can email you our constitution.
    BIg 26
    I'm potentially interested.

Depending on what happens with my current attempt at reshaping the league I commish, I may want to find a new primary league and play in my current league just for fun.

Leave a comment:

• mixed 16 to 20 team keeper league, Auction style Draft on March 25th, openings avail

If interested, then I can email you our constitution.
    BIg 26
Working...
X