Looking to Join H2H league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to Join H2H league

Hello, looking to add another League to my portfolio of leagues. Preferably a H2H league with buy in around $100. If anyone has an opening please let me know. Thanks.
    All I want out of life is that when I walk down the street, folks will say, "There goes the greatest hitter who ever lived."

Ted Williams

i do a cat h2h league..not the commish, it has been there for at least 20 yrs,,,commish is great..league pretty quiet all year...but everyone comes back...still if someone drops out or whatever. will let you know...not roto tho
    g
    not rotiserrie- H2H both teams redraft. (league 2 we can keep 2 players)
    1)private league. 12 team mixed, snake draft, 6x6 h2h daily. cats are r, rbi, sb, ba, oba, hr & w, saves, k's and k9's, era, whip. (k's and k9's plus we need 42 innings pitched per week, leans toward good pitching league)

2)private league, 12 team mxed, snake draft 6x5 weekly h2h.

Comment

Thank you
      All I want out of life is that when I walk down the street, folks will say, "There goes the greatest hitter who ever lived."

Ted Williams

Comment

Our 2 H2H leagues (one auction, one snake draft) are looking for a couple new players, replace guys who quit. NO MONEY leagues, free, Yahoo.H2H, 4 keepers, 12 teams, online draft, competitive. If you have any interest or want more info, email me (dave19bk@yahoo), I can answer and/or get you in touch with our commish. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X