Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8 Members Needed In $50 FanTrax H2H Points Redraft League!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 Members Needed In $50 FanTrax H2H Points Redraft League!

Hello everyone. I'm looking to fill a 12-team H2H points league over on FanTrax. We currently have 5/12 members. It's a $50 entry fee. We use the same starting lineups as the NFBC. This league has daily lineup changes, and two weekly FAAB periods (Thursday and Sunday)

Here are the league scoring rules:

image.png​We are looking to draft as close to the start of the season as possible. As of now, the draft date is set for Tuesday March 28th at 7 pm EST. The prize structure will be voted on by everyone. I would love to have active members all season long!

Thanks,
    Joe Colonna Jr.
    Last edited by ColonnaJ94; 03-11-2023, 12:47 PM.

Do you have a draft date? Don’t want to commit if I can’t make the draft but I may be interested
    All I want out of life is that when I walk down the street, folks will say, "There goes the greatest hitter who ever lived."

Ted Williams

Comment

Originally posted by aikman72 View Post
      Do you have a draft date? Don’t want to commit if I can’t make the draft but I may be interested
      Currently looking at Tuesday March 28th, 7 pm eastern.

Comment

If that’s the case I am interested in playing
        All I want out of life is that when I walk down the street, folks will say, "There goes the greatest hitter who ever lived."

Ted Williams

Comment

Originally posted by aikman72 View Post
          If that’s the case I am interested in playing
          Sweet, I just sent you a DM with an invite to join the league. Welcome aboard!

Comment

We are now at 5/12 members. Let's fill this thing!

Comment

Still at 5/12 members.. Anyone interested?

Comment

Working...
              X