Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Established Yahoo League Needs New Managers! No Cost as we play for bragging rights.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Established Yahoo League Needs New Managers! No Cost as we play for bragging rights.

I have been the commissioner for a private Yahoo league since the early 2000s but over time we have lost a few members (mostly people getting more involved with their families and running out of time for FBB, but we have lost a couple who changed their email addresses and didn't update it or tell me) and I really need to add solid new managers--I try to keep us at around 12 or so. No cost as we play for bragging rights. We usually live draft in mid-March. Most of our managers are very experienced but we always welcome new players. Rotisserie format. We are really laid back and play for the enjoyment of the game.

Interested? Questions? Just let me know! Thanks!

Roger​

Is it daily transactions?
    sigpic

Teams:
    Team Rhino. 12 Team Mixed Keeper, Roto 5x5. 4th, 2015.
    The Minions. 12 Team H2H 6x6. 4th 2015.
    The Minions. NFBC DC 2014 champ.

Comment

Yes. You have to make changes before the game starts to move a player, otherwise, it stays the same as the previous day. I tend to make changes almost every day, depending on the matchups.

Comment

Is this a draft or an auction style league, and is it keeper or redraft?

Thanks!

Comment

Live draft on Yahoo. The draft on the evening of March 22 and it takes....I think between 1 and 2 hours total--sorry, we do this once a year so I don't remember any better than that. Redraft.

Comment

The league is at 11 managers and I would like to be at or above 12. We draft on Wednesday evening so if anyone else is interested then let me know.

Roger

Comment

Did you get anyone for the 12th spot?
              "it appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds"

NL 10 team Roto $260 ($360 in season) budget 22 active (13 offense & 9 pitchers) 5x5
              Mixed 14 team Roto $260 ($360 in season) budget 23 active (14 offense & 9 pitchers) 5x5

Comment

Yahoo locked the league managers at 11 managers about 5 minutes before I got your post. Not H2H so good enough.

Comment

Working...
                X