31-year 5x5 MLB Roto Keeper League Needs Owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 31-year 5x5 MLB Roto Keeper League Needs Owner

Need an owner for a 31-year 5x5 Roto Keeper Auction League. You'd be taking over a co-championship team. 10 keepers, $260 budget (that doubles as in-season salary cap), $80 buy in. Prizes for Top 3 finishes, as well as prizes paid out for 1st and 2nd finishes in each category. If you're interested, I'll gladly send you rules and more details.
    Oregano Gangsters - 5x5 mixed keeper league, 12H, 9P, 5B, 5R $260 in-season cap

Clarior Hinc Honos

If it's not too much trouble I'd like to take a look at your rules. If you would like to email them to me it is hoser48@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Dave View Post
      If it's not too much trouble I'd like to take a look at your rules. If you would like to email them to me it is hoser48@yahoo.com
      Thanks! Sending them over.

Clarior Hinc Honos

Comment

Was this filled?

Comment

We did find an owner to take over, but we're always welcoming expansion.

Clarior Hinc Honos

Comment

I may be interested if you are adding teams. aikman72@tampabay.rr.com. Thanks
            All I want out of life is that when I walk down the street, folks will say, "There goes the greatest hitter who ever lived."

Ted Williams

Comment

Originally posted by aikman72 View Post
              I may be interested if you are adding teams. aikman72@tampabay.rr.com. Thanks
              Thanks! I sent you an email.

Clarior Hinc Honos

Comment

Working...
              X