Two openings in a 15-team mixed league, no trading, $100 entry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two openings in a 15-team mixed league, no trading, $100 entry

Hi - we have to openings in The Jerry Beckham League, run by Perry Van Hook. The draft is early December on Fantrax. Standard 5x5 with twice a week (Mon and Fri) moves for everyone. $1000 FAAB with weekly (Saturday night) runs.

If interested, please PM me your email and I'll hook you up with Perry.

One filled, one to go. I'll give it another day or two then take it to Twitter. Thanks.

Comment

Hi -- there is an opening in a league with the same specs as the JBL above, with the draft starting around Jan 24. If interested, please let me know! THANKS!

Comment

I am interested if still available. aikman72@tampabay.rr.com
        All I want out of life is that when I walk down the street, folks will say, "There goes the greatest hitter who ever lived."

Ted Williams

Comment

Originally posted by aikman72 View Post
          I am interested if still available. aikman72@tampabay.rr.com
          Poifect timing, I was about to take this to Twitter. Perry will be in touch.

Comment

We still have an opening, will give it overnight then I'll hit up Twitter.

Comment

Todd, I am interested if it's still open. You can DM me for contact info. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom_T View Post
                Todd, I am interested if it's still open. You can DM me for contact info. Thank you.
                Tom, your PM is turned off. You can enable it and contact me there or email todd dot zola at gmail dot com. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ToddZola View Post

Tom, your PM is turned off. You can enable it and contact me there or email todd dot zola at gmail dot com. Thanks.
                  E-mail sent and PM enabled.

Comment

The advertised opening has been filled, but Perry informs me there is another -- so if interested, please let me know and spare me the need to use social media. The draft commences January 24.

Comment

Just to add a little more detail, if it helps: it's a Fantrax slow draft beginning January 24. Four-hour clock with overnight pause.

Comment

Working...
                      X