Toronto area AL Only Live Auction, needs one owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toronto area AL Only Live Auction, needs one owner

We are looking for a new owner in are Al Only Live Auction in the Toronto area, it is 5 x 5 Keeper League and we have transaction fee's. League is 35 plus years old, very good active group, there are some HQ members, if you have interest, let me know and will get League details for you to review, and for those who have viewed this,Good Luck this season.
    12 Team AL Only 5x5 Auction $260 Keeper

Hi - please check your private messages.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by sepster View Post
      We are looking for a new owner in are Al Only Live Auction in the Toronto area, it is 5 x 5 Keeper League and we have transaction fee's. League is 35 plus years old, very good active group, there are some HQ members, if you have interest, let me know and will get League details for you to review, and for those who have viewed this,Good Luck this season.
      I just wanted to add that it is an in person auction Saturday April 9th @ 9:00AM, pushed back to hopefully leave enough time for all signings & trades for best possible player pool for the auction.

Comment

Sorry Sepster. I’m struggling with the hq forum messaging system. I’m full up with other leagues. But thanks for the invite.

Comment

Originally posted by WillinTO View Post
          Sorry Sepster. I’m struggling with the hq forum messaging system. I’m full up with other leagues. But thanks for the invite.
          All good WillinTO. appreciate the reply, good luck this year and lets go Blue Jays.

Comment

Originally posted by sepster View Post

I just wanted to add that it is an in person auction Saturday April 9th @ 9:00AM, pushed back to hopefully leave enough time for all signings & trades for best possible player pool for the auction.
            Still hoping for a 12th team.....

Comment

Working...
            X