Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

12 yr auction league needs owner, great keepers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 yr auction league needs owner, great keepers!

12 team, NL/AL, 5x5 roto (OBP and SVx2+HLD). $260 auction budget, $300 in season salary cap. Max 10 keepers + minor league rosters. CBS hosted. Modest entry fee plus $2 per transaction to build the pot and minimize FA streaming.

Web link to constitution available on request.

Rules structure make it doable to turnaround a reclamation project in one season if you really apply yourself to trading for future assets, but this team has a pretty diesel hitting lineup and could compete right away with a good pitching draft:

$15 Sal Perez
    $1 B Lowe
    $1 LeMahieu
    $ J Polanco
    $5 Ohtani
    $7 Giolito
    and more
    Minor league keepers: Torkelson, Carroll, Casas

I want to find an HQ member because subscribing to this site has so much built in vetting, and this is a serious league with engaged owners who are active in trading.

I would happily give reciprocity to any HQ members who need a vacancy filled. Thanks!

I might be interested
    All I want out of life is that when I walk down the street, folks will say, "There goes the greatest hitter who ever lived."

Ted Williams

Comment

i m interested as well, please contact me mouchster@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by gunslinger View Post
        i m interested as well, please contact me mouchster@yahoo.com
        Sorry I should have updated this post to reflect that the spot was filled the other week, thanks to all who showed interest!

Comment

Working...
        X