Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Owner Wanted to take over vacated roster (34-seasons league, CBS, currently 11 teams)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owner Wanted to take over vacated roster (34-seasons league, CBS, currently 11 teams)

Fellow HQ'ers - I have an orphaned team after the owner walked away. Anyone interested in hopping aboard and literally "getting in on the ground floor" .at a juicy discount? The season's only 1/3rd over, so get back to me and I'll fill in other blanks for you, okay? Note: two prominent Forum contributors are owners in this league besides myself, so it's a good group.

My email address is: rjm713@aol.com. Thanks!
    "Specious apologist" for everything Yankees and newly-elected Hall of Famer, five-time World Champion, five-time Gold Glove Award winner, and captain of the Bronx Bombers for twelve seasons - # 2, the great Derek "Just Enough" Jeter

___________ "Maybe it was a computer glitch." - Derek Jeter, upon learning that he had won a Gold Glove ____________

Founder/Commissioner, "Lou Piniella League" est'd 1988 & "LPL 2.0" est'd 2020
    Snake, Mixed, Keeper, 34-man Rosters (15H, 11P, 8 Reserves)
    Owner, DIAMOND CUTTERS - 10X Champions (1988-'89, 1992,'95, 2000-'01-'02, 2013,'15,'18)

Originally posted by RJM713 View Post
    Fellow HQ'ers - I have an orphaned team after the owner walked away. Anyone interested in hopping aboard and literally "getting in on the ground floor" .at a juicy discount? The season's only 1/3rd over, so get back to me and I'll fill in other blanks for you, okay? Note: two prominent Forum contributors are owners in this league besides myself, so it's a good group.

My email address is: rjm713@aol.com. Thanks!

Freedom needs a team.
    http://youtu.be/YtpkrIS4Sig?hd=1

Comment

Working...
    X