Announcement

Collapse

Forums Upgrade

We have recently upgraded our BaseballHQ Forums. If you notice any issues or have any questions, please use the Tech Support forum or e-mail us at support@baseballhq.com.

Over the coming days you may notice differences in the look and feel of the forums as we adjust our new version!
See more
See less

Draft and Hold League Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Posada Adventure View Post
    Thanks you Larry & thanks to all. Hoping we have a season but these were fun nonetheless!
    +1. Appreciate the invite.

Comment

• No problem guys

Great job everyone

Hopefully we have a season in some shape or form

Comment

• Also. If anyone wants the excel of the draft. Just PM me with your email

Comment

• Thanks again, Larry.
          "What we need in the United Stated is not hatred; what we need in the United States is not violence and lawlessness but is love, and wisdom and compassion toward one another and a feeling of justice toward those who still suffer within our country, whether they be white or whether they be black." -- Robert F. Kennedy, April 4, 1968, from a flatbed truck in Indianapolis, as he informed the crowd of the death of Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• My thanks, too! It's been a great diversion for the last few weeks. I already miss sorting through mediocre middle relievers.

I hope we get a season this year. Having now drafted three teams with fairly different roster construction for each, I could genuinely learn something from this exercise.
            2021 Teams: Pandemic Petrels - 15-team mixed redraft (HQ Forum Masters); Patioboater's Puddle Ducks - 15-team, mixed, slow-draft-and-hold (HQ Slow Winter Draft); Regal Beagles - AL keeper (I-96 League), on hold for 2020.

3x Champion of the Forum Masters League, 2x Champion of the HQ Slow Draft League - Sic transit gloria mundi

Comment

• Is the deadline for setting lineups this week Wednesday?
              "What we need in the United Stated is not hatred; what we need in the United States is not violence and lawlessness but is love, and wisdom and compassion toward one another and a feeling of justice toward those who still suffer within our country, whether they be white or whether they be black." -- Robert F. Kennedy, April 4, 1968, from a flatbed truck in Indianapolis, as he informed the crowd of the death of Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

• Lineups lock 5 min before the first game of the week

Comment

• Thanks!

Comment

• "What we need in the United Stated is not hatred; what we need in the United States is not violence and lawlessness but is love, and wisdom and compassion toward one another and a feeling of justice toward those who still suffer within our country, whether they be white or whether they be black." -- Robert F. Kennedy, April 4, 1968, from a flatbed truck in Indianapolis, as he informed the crowd of the death of Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Working...
                    X