Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Anyone want to do a Draft and Hold League?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RABohms
    replied
    I'm good to start Sunday and I'm good with 11 or 12, whichever is left for me

I am still working but all from home so I'll have the draft open all day on my laptop!

Leave a comment:

• circle360
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Tom View Post
    And that's not an issue for me. One or two guys picking fast isn't a problem. Hell, ALL of you picking in 5 seconds isn't a problem for me since I've got 4 hours to make my selection. But thanks for the warning.

I don't think it will take 50 days, being one round a day for 50 days. My guess is that the first 4 or 5 rounds go pretty fast. It's when we're digging for that 12th OF that it may slow down. If I had to take the over/under of 25 days, I'd take the under. Mostly because most of us are at home and bored to tears.

In our slow league. It took us about 6 weeks. Thats with most people not being home and the holidays. So id bet about 30 days at the most

Leave a comment:

• Old Tom
    replied
    Originally posted by Posada Adventure View Post
    I’ll give everyone a heads up. I’m not working. I’m home constantly respecting this virus. I’m on top of my picks. Takes me only a few minutes. Not rushing anyone I just want those around me to be aware. Good luck.
    And that's not an issue for me. One or two guys picking fast isn't a problem. Hell, ALL of you picking in 5 seconds isn't a problem for me since I've got 4 hours to make my selection. But thanks for the warning.

I don't think it will take 50 days, being one round a day for 50 days. My guess is that the first 4 or 5 rounds go pretty fast. It's when we're digging for that 12th OF that it may slow down. If I had to take the over/under of 25 days, I'd take the under. Mostly because most of us are at home and bored to tears.

Leave a comment:

• circle360
    replied
    1 - kiwijohn
    2 - jone
    3 - circle360
    4 - cigar
    5 - kep@hq
    6 - BERSMR
    7 - old tom
    8 - soapsup
    9 - bowison
    10 - rjm713
    13 - doc 1966
    14 - maineskin
    15 - posada adventure

Leave a comment:

• circle360
    replied
    JonE and Kep. Can you please accept the fantrax invites

Leave a comment:

• Posada Adventure
    replied
    I’ll give everyone a heads up. I’m not working. I’m home constantly respecting this virus. I’m on top of my picks. Takes me only a few minutes. Not rushing anyone I just want those around me to be aware. Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• soapsup
    replied
    Originally posted by circle360 View Post
    Soap

I was waiting til signups to do everything at once. See draft order and start time

Slow draft 4 he time limit

Draft clock stops between 11 Pm and 7 AM eastern

Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• bowi8son
    replied
    Tom, this draft drags, you don't need to queue up your selections as there is up to four hour delay between picks.
    The other slow draft I participated in averaged about a round per day.

Leave a comment:

• Old Tom
    replied
    Originally posted by circle360 View Post
    U have 4 hrs to make your pick. You can pick anytime in that 4 hrs.
    OK, so it's conceivable that 2 or 3 players will pick within a minute or two, so I need to be prepared for it to come around to me fast and not assume everyone is going to take 4 hours. Especially in the early rounds.

I guess that means that the auto-pick is set at four hours.

Leave a comment:

• circle360
    replied
    U have 4 hrs to make your pick. You can pick anytime in that 4 hrs.

Leave a comment:

• Old Tom
    replied
    Someone explain the time limit to me since it's my first slow draft. Is it just like a 60 second clock? You can pick within 3 seconds or you can take up to 4 hours. No minimum time and a 4 hour maximum time. Is that correct?

Leave a comment:

• circle360
    replied
    Soap

I was waiting til signups to do everything at once. See draft order and start time

Slow draft 4 he time limit

Draft clock stops between 11 Pm and 7 AM eastern

Leave a comment:

• soapsup
    replied
    League site has not been updates so, remind me, is this a slow, extended, draft or live?

Leave a comment:

• bowi8son
    replied
    sorry, I sent my selection slot by phone, or so I thought. I'll take 9th position

Leave a comment:

• RJM713
    replied
    And since I am second on line of the remaining four to pick a slot, in order to keep things rolling along, I'll take either # 9 or # 10, whichever is left of the two after "bowi8son" chooses his slot.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X