5th year 20 team dynasty league 2 openings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5th year 20 team dynasty league 2 openings

**Only one team available now as of 1/16, Team #1 is taken.

Hi all,
    If you are a baseball addict with at least several years roto experience then read on. I'm commish of a 5th year 20 team dynasty league, 6 x 6 with 2 openings as we head into 2019. 2 teams are open to take over each stacked with young stud talent see details below. This league is active and has a great group of core owners.
    This is not a beginners league, rather a great hybrid dynasty/keeper/draft league I created based on a mix of rules I liked most since starting in Roto 4x4 AL league way back in 1988! Each year we've had 2-3 openings that get filled and the new teams are always competitive based on our progressive expansion rules that I built into our constitution. Anyone coming into the league can compete immediately depending on their strategy. For this year new owners will select one of 2 rosters to take over. They are packed with dynasty talent and some stars (Team#1 Vald Guerrerro Jr, Royce Lewis, Luzardo, RLopez, Meija, Mondesi, ARosario, FReyes, LCastillo, JHicks, Pham, Verdugo, Austin Riley.) (Team #2: Robles, Devers, Meadows, WContreras, CSeager, KWright, KHayes, Bichette, Keiboomm MBarnes, Grichuk, McNeil, Minter and more.) Every team will have a solid core of guys to start with to make trades as well as high draft picks in each round to fill out their rosters (We keep 25 and draft another 30 in an online draft that is Sat 3/9 this year. I aim to fill the remaining 2 spots before end of the month with baseball addicts like you trolling message boards in the fall searching for that baseball fix. Those are exactly the type of owners we are looking for to join.

A quick overview: Each team can protect 25 MLB and minors players in any combination and then we do a redraft each year. The draft is online right within CBS sportslines draft room and is done all in one day, typically about 6 hours with breaks. We start 3/9 at 10:30AM ET as we have owners on both coasts and one in Europe. Draft order is based on previous year's standings non snaking, 30 rounds until we all have full starting lineups, 10 MLB reserves, and 20 minors. We have a solid core group of 18 owners who all contribute to making this work well each year! The draft is from the complete pool of rest of the unprotected rosters including unkept minors ending with 55 total players for each team, 20 of which are farms/minors. This format allows teams to pursue different strategies..maximizing MLB keeper talent to compete immediately vs opposite end of the spectrum where owners might keep mostly minors talent to build for long term run in 2+ years. We run the league on CBS Sportsline and the expansion draft date will be as set as soon as we will teams where they can draft from the open rosters. We are going to hold a draft for all new owners to fill out rosters. All teams should be able to be competitive if they draft well and wheel and deal as each team has been rebuilding last two years and the harvest is close. Email or PM me for more info and I can share a link to full league rules and answer any questions. The fee is $250 per team with payouts 1-6th and for category winners, all through done securely through leaguesafe. Funds distributed at end of season by simple majority league vote so no funny business. Each new owner will be asked to make a $100 deposit via leaguesafe upon acceptance into league. Email me at
    gdinino@msn.com
    Thanks for reading-Gregg
    Last edited by LimaTime; 01-17-2019, 05:01 PM.

Email sent .

Comment

Hi Have sent several emails in response to this post, attempted (unsuccessfully) to PM. Haven't rec'd a reply ??

Comment

Working...
      X