Announcement

Collapse

Forums Upgrade

We have recently upgraded our BaseballHQ Forums. If you notice any issues or have any questions, please use the Tech Support forum or e-mail us at support@baseballhq.com.

Over the coming days you may notice differences in the look and feel of the forums as we adjust our new version!
See more
See less

live online snake draft AL and NL leagues have openings, $75, fantrax, league safe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• live online snake draft AL and NL leagues have openings, $75, fantrax, league safe

I have openings in my two live draft fantrax leagues -

The American League draft will be Monday night March 26th starting 8:00 pm Eastern Time

The National League draft will be Weds night March 28th starting 8:00 pm Eastern Time

5x5 roto, $75 for each league, all money collected goes towards prizes through leaguesafe, no trading. 1 minute time limit on each pick. The draft should take about 2 1/2 to 3 hours to complete.

The previous two years I ran these leagues as total auction leagues. We are switching to the snake draft format this year with the same scoring. I like these "single league" live draft leagues, right before the season starts, as a nice complement to the mixed league NFBC type slow drafts I am in.

Send me a message with your email address if you want more info.

update: 3 spots open in the AL league, 4 spots open in the NL league

Comment

update 2 spots open in the American League, 3 spots open in our National League

Comment

Working...
      X