2017 Forecaster - content discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Forecaster - content discussion

I can't find where I can download the yearbook for 2017.

I have been at all but the first Pitch Arizona I believe 20 some in a row.
    On 10-17-2016 # 902079 I was charged $84.00. Every year the money is
    taken out of my account.

Thank You,

Robert L Krahn

Bob, you will get an email later today with download instructions.

Comment

Thank You

Comment

Email sent, Robert. Let me know if you haven't received.

Comment

question about the top 500 simulator ratings vs 2017 univ grid ratings. I can see that Jose Ramirez is rated gold for 3b. Yet when I look at the simulator numbers, I don't even see Ramirez. Why are the numbers so disparate? I guess basically, when I look at the simulator top 500 I am not really sure what I am looking at?

thx
          g
          not rotiserrie- H2H both teams redraft. (league 2 we can keep 2 players)
          1)private league. 12 team mixed, snake draft, 6x6 h2h daily. cats are r, rbi, sb, ba, oba, hr & w, saves, k's and k9's, era, whip. (k's and k9's plus we need 42 innings pitched per week, leans toward good pitching league)

2)private league, 12 team mxed, snake draft 6x5 weekly h2h.

Comment

Jose Ramirez is in the Sim Chart... bottom of the 3rd column of page 261, RAR 0.0.

The Universal Draft Guide and Sim list are for very different purposes. If you play a simulation format like Scoresheet/Strat, etc., then you're interested in the Sim chart. Otherwise, if it means nothing to you, ignore it.

Comment

thx, Ray, but I do play several sim leagues. 30 team, 24 team 16 team. dmb. (found him...but still wondering why such difference in the rating. gold in univ guide and very low in the sim guide.

since I play them bc I love the h2h aspect of the game, and it is all for fun, no money involved, I don't list it on my signature. but I would like to know how to best use it. I don't recall reading and explanation in the BF.

In the dnb sim leagues, we use 2016 stats,
              and of course in fantasy we will be projecting 2017 stats.

is there a place where I can read more about the sim ratings and their meanings?

I am sure this is a busy day for you, so please answer at your convenience.

ty
              g
              not rotiserrie- H2H both teams redraft. (league 2 we can keep 2 players)
              1)private league. 12 team mixed, snake draft, 6x6 h2h daily. cats are r, rbi, sb, ba, oba, hr & w, saves, k's and k9's, era, whip. (k's and k9's plus we need 42 innings pitched per week, leans toward good pitching league)

2)private league, 12 team mxed, snake draft 6x5 weekly h2h.

Comment

Hi Guys - I am not seeing an email either. Order #902998

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by greg View Post
                  thx, Ray, but I do play several sim leagues. 30 team, 24 team 16 team. dmb. (found him...but still wondering why such difference in the rating. gold in univ guide and very low in the sim guide.

since I play them bc I love the h2h aspect of the game, and it is all for fun, no money involved, I don't list it on my signature. but I would like to know how to best use it. I don't recall reading and explanation in the BF.

In the dnb sim leagues, we use 2016 stats,
                  and of course in fantasy we will be projecting 2017 stats.

is there a place where I can read more about the sim ratings and their meanings?

I am sure this is a busy day for you, so please answer at your convenience.

ty
                  g
                  The Sim Chart is a straight ranking of RAR projections. You can jump to the encyclo and get up to speed on how to use RAR.

The Univ Draft Guide is tailored to roto style. That's apples/oranges from Sim format. Thus the differences.

Comment

Originally posted by Marathon Man View Post
                    Hi Guys - I am not seeing an email either. Order #902998

Thanks in advance.
                    Chris,

That order number is a site subscription. I don't see any book orders on file for you.

Comment

I'm in the same boat. Long time subscriber + AFL attendee. Please send me the link

Comment

Greg, I sent you email via our customer service system about 30 minutes ago. Should have it now.

Comment

Ray - the Forecaster is outstanding. I love it. Happy Thanksgiving.

Comment

Yes, not sure which one is the right thread, but I started with the Shandler, PD, and Matt articles, all of which are, masterful and highly relevant. Then I've gone to the universal grid, then to favorite players. Now time to sit back and check out other articles, probably diving into the latest on PQS next. So rich, and so far, a job very well done!

Comment

Glad you guys are enjoying the book. After spending most of the last two months putting it together, it's always gratifying to release it and have it received so well.

Now get back to your Thanksgiving guests!

Comment

Working...
                              X