HQ Tools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HQ Tools

I hope i dont get blasted but as a 3 yr subscriber i have never used the tools as i find them very difficult to navigate. Im not sure if Im doing something wrong? Every time i click projections it lists by alpahbetical order which is difficult to find what i want. I have never been able to figure out the other options like MACK etc. do you have a video, or a walk thru on how to use these tools? Some of us dont have alot of time but want to use the tools. Its my deciding factor in renewing. Thanks for your time.
    Bobby
    All I want out of life is that when I walk down the street, folks will say, "There goes the greatest hitter who ever lived."

Ted Williams

Bobby,

The closest thing that we have to a walk-through is the new user's guide. (I do like your video idea though.)

For the projections, I either use the Custom Draft Guide to produce output for my league's specifications or I'll download the projection file and open in it Excel where I can then sort based on 5x5 or BPV or whatever I'm interested in. There's a note at the bottom of the new user's guide explaining how to access files using Excel.

Let's see if others have more tips and keep asking questions if you're still frustrated that you're not getting as much from BaseballHQ.com as you should.
    "I made baseball as fun as doing your taxes!" -- Bill James on The Simpsons

Comment

The CDG has been a major tool for me over the years and has helped me to be very competitive in my leagues. The commentaries (and Forecaster, of course) are also very valuable. Have been a subscriber for nearly all of those 20 years, and wouldn't consider dropping!

Question for the staff: I haven't tried MACK in years. I know you had said you were going to make it more user-friendly. What's the status of that effort?

Comment

Originally posted by MilwBraves View Post

Question for the staff: I haven't tried MACK in years. I know you had said you were going to make it more user-friendly. What's the status of that effort?
        Hoping to make another push on it this offseason.

Comment

Originally posted by aikman72 View Post
          Every time i click projections it lists by alpahbetical order which is difficult to find what i want.
          If you are using the HTML projection files in your browser, every column header is clickable and will sort the projection files high-to-low by that category. Click the same header again and the projections are sorted low-to-high.
          - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
          'Put Marvin Miller in the Hall of Fame!'

Comment

Working...
          X