2016 Preseason Projections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Preseason Projections

Ray - I realize it is too early today since the Forecaster hasn't been delivered yet and the winter meetings haven't occurred, but could you give us an approximate date as to when the first 2016 projections might be up? Thank you very much - April can't come quickly enough.

LOL

you asked same question this time last year. Week of Dec 16 was first run but I seem to remember it was earlier the year before.
    20 Team Dynasty Mixed

Comment

It's going to be mid-December again. Too soon for an exact date, but somewhere in that range.

Comment

Thank you Ray and thank you fjaa. That was my expectation but I just wanted to be sure my recollection was correct. Fjaa - I'm ready for the season to start so I'm also ready to get started on the preparation. Draft day of the next year starts the day after the end of the regular season.
        Last edited by Snider; 11-20-2015, 12:30 AM. Reason: missed a word

Comment

a reminder when the pdf will be emailed, now that it is to the printers

Comment

By Thanksgiving..... probably Wednesday.

Reason for that is that we actually still have it open for edits... the staff is reading it this weekend. The printer sends us a physical printed proof early in the week, and we can still sneak in a change or two if we see anything amiss. Once it's truly locked on Tuesday or so, then we'll distribute the PDF.

Comment

Originally posted by RAY@HQ View Post
              By Thanksgiving..... probably Wednesday.

Reason for that is that we actually still have it open for edits... the staff is reading it this weekend. The printer sends us a physical printed proof early in the week, and we can still sneak in a change or two if we see anything amiss. Once it's truly locked on Tuesday or so, then we'll distribute the PDF.
              Yay! Perfect! Thanks!

Comment

Still time to drop in a deliberate spelling mistake, eg Brace Harper or Dravid Murphy, for us to find; first one to find it gets, er, some sort of prize.

Comment

Working...
                X